Copyright © 2017 AS Keilar. All rights reserved.
- Since the USB specification provides for 5 volt power supply, it is possible to use a USB cable to connect a device to a power supply
- A powerbank is a portable device that can supply power from its built-in batteries through a USB port.
- There are mainly 3 types of USB cables used with powerbanks: USB-A to Micro USB, USB-A to USB Type-C and Type-C to Type-C.
- Why choosing Sony's accessories? Because of fast charge and data transfer, high durability and reliability and safety.
- All Sony's powerbanks have over-charge current protection, short-circuit protection and temperature monitorng