Purple USB Charger 2800 mAh
This unit can be charged approximately 1,000 times with retaining more than 90% of its initial capacity.
Sony Li-ion polymer battery
1. This unit can be charged approximately 1.000 times with retaining more than 90% of its initial capacity.
This approximation based on the results of tests performed by Sony
The actual times the unit can be used depends on the device and usage conditions
2. Safety functions
Overcharge prevention function/ Safety timer / Abnormal temperature detection function
- Green LED indicator
- USB output port
- Micro USB input port
- Orange LED indicator
- USB connector
- Micro USB connector
3.1 Orange LED indicator
|LED indicator||Charging conditions|
|Turns off||Finished charging/disconnected|
3.2 Green LED indicator
|LED indicator||Power supplying conditions|
|Turns off||Low battery|
The indicator remains turned on, even the device is fully charged. Check the charging status of your portable device.
4. To Charge the Unit
- Connect the USB connector of the supplied USB cable to the micro USB output port of the unit.
- Connect the other end of supplied USB cable to the USB port of your computer, etc. The orange LED indicator turns on.
- Disconnect the USB cable after the orange LED indicator turns off.
5. To Check Remaining Power
- Connect the micro USB connector of the supplied USB cable to the micro USB input port of the unit.
|LED indicator||Remaining Power|
|Flashes three times X 2||Full|
|Flashes twice x 2||Medium|
|Flashes once x 2||Low|
|Does not flash||None|
- You can check remaining power only when you connect another USB cable to the USB output port of the unit.
6. To Charge the Unit
- Connect the USB charging cable(officially supported by the portable device) to the portable device.
- Connect the other end of USB cable to the USB output port of the unit. The green LED indicator turns on, and the unit starts to supply power. The orange LED flashes depending on the remaining power.
- The USB output port of the unit is a power supply only. Do not cnnect the USB ports of the computer, etc. Doing so may cause malfunction.
- Whe charging a portable device by this unit, charging time will vary depending on the battery status of the portable device
7. Charging Time
|Built-in Battery||Charging Time|
|3.75 V (typ.2800 mAh /min. 2.740 mAh)||Approx. 3.5 hours from1.0 A AC Adaptor
Approx. 6 hours from standard USB port
8. Supply Time
|USB output port||Supply Time|
|5 V 1.5 A (Mav)||Approx. 60 minutes|
- Supply time varies depending on battery condition, storage condition and portable device..
- Input DC 5 V.
- Output DC 5 V 1.5 A (max.)
- Dimensions (W/H/L) 38.8x99.0x19.0 mm
- Weight Approx. 84 g.
- Operating temperature from 0°C to +35°C
|Name||Purple USB Charger 2800 mAh|
|Output Voltage||DC 5 V|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Cycle Durability||Approx. 1000|
|Manufacturer||Sony Energy Devices Corporation|